Join our fundraising lottery and help us to raise much-needed funds to safeguard the collections in our care. Recently the Super 100 Heritage Club has been able to help with the cost of the following;
- Purchase a new water heater for the museum store.
- Repair the security roller shutter in our search room.
- Reprint one of our most popular publications.
- Storage for artefacts
How the lottery works
On receiving your completed application form and payment details, members will be issued with a number(s), this number will be included in each monthly draw, play for a whole year for just £12, – buy more numbers for more chances of winning.
- Anyone over the age of 18 can take part.
- Draws take place during the week on the 2nd Friday of every month.
- A generous 35% of the money will be allocated to the prizes.
- The more tickets we sell the bigger the prize money!
Winners cheques are posted after each draw
The club is administered by Nina Glencross (Public Engagement Manager).
Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org (our preferred method of communication), call the store on 01442 879525 or write to:
The Dacorum Heritage Trust Ltd.
The Museum Store
Herts HP4 3YL
What about Gift Aid?
We are able to claim Gift aid on the 65% of money raised that is not used for prizes or expenses. Please tick the box on your application form and get the ‘taxman’ to donate 25p in the pound to Dacorum Heritage Trust as well.
In compliance with the Data Protection Act your details will remain confidential and not be sold or circulated to any third party.